The QwikSwitch maintains continuous power to critical control systems without the limitations of conventional contactors or UPS type systems for use in utilities, conventional UPS, generators, and battery banks.
- Single phase
- 120V-60Hz, 240V-60Hz, 220V-50Hz
- 19″ relay rack or panel mount
- Custom systems available
- Remote status through Modbus RTU, SNMP, or summary alarm relay
- Field calibration via USB
- 6 ms asynchronous transfers regardless of phase differential:
- Asynchronous transfers between sources regardless of phase: 180⁰ out-of-phase differential between sources is acceptable.
- High speed (6ms) transfers maintain critical loads
- Automatic transfer on degradation or failure of the preferred source
- Connect loads to virtually any sine wave source.
- Coordinated “break-before-make” operation
- Patented break-before-make switching through proven solid-state technology.
- Eliminates the need for synchronization monitoring
- Solid-state logic and switching components
- Ensures reliable switching without contact bounce, erosion, or arcing
- Transients and noise protection (snubbers and MOVs)
- QuikSwitch performs without generating harmful noise or transients
- Surface mount or relay rack configurations
- Flexibility without battery or inverter concerns