Designed with serviceability in mind, its power and battery modules are hot swappable for maximum flexibility and rapid mean-time-to repair (MTTR). Upgradeable in 10kVA increments, both the 1100A (10-50kVA) and 1100B (50-80kVA) can be arranged in an N + 1 configurations to easily boost reliability. As a true on-line three phase double conversion UPS system, customers can be assured that their needs are met for back-up power. With reliable back-up power in place, our customers can have complete piece of mind.
Design: Double Conversion On-Line Topology
Power Ratings: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, & 80 kVA
Voltage Options: Input: 208/120V; Output: 208/120V
- Modular Design
- 20 kVA and Above Can be Operated as a Capacity System or as N+1 Redundant System
- Hot Swappable and On-Line Upgradeable (Please contact Sales Rep regarding upgrade considerations)
- >93% Efficiency
- Batteries are External for All Models Available for All Models
- Compact Design: 31.5″W x 27″D x 67.3″H
- 0.9 Power Factor
- Cable Entrance on Bottom, Side and Rear
- Two (2) Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Features and Benefits of DiamondPlus 1100A
- Fully-digital IGBT converter and inverter
- Hot swappable modules
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) controls
- On-line upgradable
- Front access UP
- Small footprint and lightweight
- Fully-digital screen and front access, which allows for easy monitoring and faster repair times
- Dimensions: 55.1”H x 19.7”W x 27.0”D UL 1778 listed
Reduced Cost of Ownership
The DiamondPlus 1100 is designed to protect your data and equipment while minimizing downtime that may arise due to power irregularities or failures. If left unprotected, these irregularities such as surges, spikes, and sags can shorten the life of mission critical equipment.
The DiamondPlus 1100 has a com- pact and lightweight design which is available in a variety of power ratings ranging from 10 – 50kVA. Additionally, it carries an efficiency rating as high as 92.9%, at a nominal operating range. Please see Table 1.
The DiamondPlus 1100 Series is module redundant, and flexible in structure, allowing it to be easily extended by adding modules as required.